Financial Information

Many extended health plans cover some or all of the fees to see a registered psychologist or counselor. Inquiries about coverage can be directed to Dr. Goldsmith’s receptionist. Coverage also is provided through employee assistance plans and victim’s compensation. To determine the amount of coverage, contact your employer or insurance company.

Help your child reach their true potential.

Request an appointment for counselling by filling out our simple online form.